EllaHardCock's Live Sex Chat Room
Hello everyone, this is EllaHardCock here. I'm 23 year old Shemale speak English in the live sex chat action. Mistress ELLA ~ My style is physically overwhelming, objectifying, and highly controlling. I enjoy combining my wide variety of interests to-create-individ ually unique sessions. I will only play with persons whom I feel share my interests, and who understand and follow basic rules of etiquette. Super powerful, u need to have super powers too, just to notice that :D. Control, humiliation, Seduction, Roleplay, Fetish exploration. is my expertise and also what I will do in private show. I have Black eyes, Long Black hairs and my measurements are 34"-25"-42" (86-63-106 cm). For Turn ons: Using BDSM devices on my slaves while playing ( ropes, hand cuffs, nipples clamps, collars, leashes, wax), fucking in public places with people watching, a also have a strong foot fetish, both bare and in nylons ( I love nylons) and bottom guys if it wasn`t obvious already hahaha).. For TurnsOff: Rude men who believe we are puppets on strings. Be aware of the fact that I a human being. I will do my best for our connection to be a great one every time, but you have to work with me.. If you prefer kinks, then Shaved are mine. I'm just hungry for a HARD cock, can't wait to see u! :)

Show more models

This website contains shemale chat rooms, tranny webcams, free ladyboy cams, ts cams related sexually explicit content.
You must be at least 18 years of age to enter this website.
Megashemalecams.com Latest News & Blog

© Since 2012 camerashemales.com All Rights Reserved
AllHosts1 - AllHosts2 - AllHosts3 - AllHosts4 - AllHosts5 - AllHosts6 - AllHosts7 - AllHosts8 - AllHosts9 - AllHosts10 - AllHosts11 - AllHosts12